Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be seen here
. You can see more info on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Catered to You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.23 KB (313576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They occupy an average of 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5746.3089
alone. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 10:56:08.380