Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Catered to You's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it takes circa 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They occupy about 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5765.19325
only. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by Catered to You. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. When you click Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 18:09:19.560