Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Additional info about Catered to You can be read here
. More info about the program Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Catered to You's primary file takes around 323.40 KB (331160 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 846.90 KB (867224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5785.34852
only. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program marketed by Catered to You. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 02:43:27.283