Catered to You
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be found here
. More information about the application Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.49 KB (313848 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which take 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5794.36668
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-13 07:19:18.247