Catered to You
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can read more on Catered to You. More details about the app Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Catered to You's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.49 KB (313848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Catered to You. They take about 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5788.31255
of Catered to You. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. When you click Catered to You in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 03:57:03.730