Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Check out here
for more info on Catered to You. More data about the application Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Catered to You's main file takes around 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Catered to You. They occupy 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5737.22855
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 00:36:09.213