Catered to You
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. You can see more info related to Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Catered to You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.23 KB (313576 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Catered to You. They occupy about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5737.13853
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 15:30:49.057