Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Catered to You. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more details about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5751.12099
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Catered to You's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\7za.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\Publisher
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 14:33:29.780