Catered to You
This web page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Catered to You. Click on http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
to get more data about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Catered to You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Catered to You's main file takes around 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They occupy 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5790.16863
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program marketed by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you select Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-26 06:43:02.247