Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catered to You. They occupy 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5755.28309
of Catered to You. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-04 23:40:22.137