Catered to You
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. More info about Catered to You can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more information about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Catered to You is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it occupies about 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catered to You. They occupy 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5745.37288
alone. For more Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by the software company Catered to You. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 04:37:38.380