Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it takes about 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5731.39039
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 19:49:46.437