Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be found here
. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more data about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Usually the Catered to You program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Catered to You. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5750.37306
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-05 12:31:56.873