Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Catered to You. More information about the software Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. The application's main executable file has a size of 323.39 KB (331152 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They take about 846.89 KB (867216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.39 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5781.36656
only. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You program will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 05:32:51.087