Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Take a look here
for more information on Catered to You. More information about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Catered to You's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.76 KB (314120 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catered to You. They take about 830.26 KB (850184
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5724.13825
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by Catered to You. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you click Catered to You in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-03 19:08:24.517