Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. More details about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5728.12036
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other application versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you select Catered to You in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 16:55:33.630