Catered to You
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More information on Catered to You can be found here
. More information about the app Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Catered to You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 306.49 KB (313848 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
This web page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5794.28762
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you click Catered to You in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 14:47:07.570