Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be seen here
. More details about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5771.21150
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by Catered to You. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-21 00:30:32.633