Catered to You
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Go over here
for more info on Catered to You. More info about the software Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Catered to You. They take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5746.39090
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-26 09:26:21.310