Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You is comprised of the following executables which occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5780.7851
only. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Some users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. When you click Catered to You in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-11 15:27:22.397