Catered to You
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Further information about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.50 KB (313856 bytes).
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5793.13261
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Catered to You you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Catered to You:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Catered to You:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\b90183ad-1cf4-4d7b-9461-b89083957547.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\pclkinkpbjkfgehkjllbbhdmdiefbege.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\Publisher
Catered to You is a program marketed by the software company Catered to You. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You program will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 19:13:40.690