Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5742.4870
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by the software company Catered to You. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 11:35:20.637