Catered to You
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Catered to You. More info about the program Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They take an average of 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5775.34839
of Catered to You. For more Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by Catered to You. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found very quickly. After you click Catered to You in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 02:58:41.097