Catered to You
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More info about Catered to You can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. Catered to You is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5793.22265
alone. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 21:32:45.503