Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be found here
. Please open http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's web page. Usually the Catered to You program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.23 KB (313576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Catered to You. They occupy about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This web page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5751.30084
only. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Catered to You you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Catered to You
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\b90183ad-1cf4-4d7b-9461-b89083957547.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Extensions\imopgkhpdfppaibdbcfijdohpbnbgkem.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
Catered to You is an application offered by Catered to You. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 00:52:25.010