Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. More data about the application Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it occupies approximately 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5756.30110
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 03:20:08.153