Catered to You
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catered to You. They occupy about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5737.40855
alone. For more Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-17 07:10:45.767