Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which take 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5728.30027
alone. For more Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program marketed by Catered to You. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 04:30:24.113