Catered to You
You can find below details on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More info about Catered to You can be seen here
. You can get more details about Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5755.37311
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 04:26:58.640