Catered to You
You can find on this page details on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More information about Catered to You can be read here
. Please open http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's web page. Catered to You is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it takes around 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
This data is about Catered to You version 2.0.5797.15067
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. When you click Catered to You in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 18:55:16.790