Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. You can find out more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.49 KB (313848 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Catered to You. They take 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5788.13257
only. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Catered to You you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Catered to You\DisplayName
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:33:26.880