Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More information on Catered to You can be found here
. Please open http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's website. Catered to You is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They occupy about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5733.6644
of Catered to You. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by Catered to You. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 11:05:40.397