Catered to You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Open here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more facts about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.23 KB (313584 bytes).
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5750.19295
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by Catered to You. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 01:15:16.693