Catered to You
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Check out here
for more info on Catered to You. You can see more info on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5736.21050
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by Catered to You. Some people decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 03:00:20.337