Catered to You
This web page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Take a look here
for more details on Catered to You. You can read more about on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This web page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5746.21087
alone. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by Catered to You. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-25 19:42:56.550