Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Open here
for more info on Catered to You. More data about the program Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which take 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5724.40829
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 07:46:26.427