Catered to You
This web page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. More information about Catered to You can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
to get more data about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5723.39020
of Catered to You. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 14:12:36.317