Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. More info about the app Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\Catered to You\uninUserNametaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 323.41 KB (331168 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Catered to You. They take 846.91 KB (867232
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.41 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5781.18654
alone. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by Catered to You. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. When you click Catered to You in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\Catered to You\uninUserNametaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 21:01:43.073