Catered to You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Catered to You for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. Catered to You is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.50 KB (313856 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Catered to You. They take about 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5795.11466
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 15:33:51.430