Catered to You
This page contains complete information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Check out here
for more information on Catered to You. More data about the app Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Catered to You's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.49 KB (313848 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Catered to You. They occupy 306.49 KB (313848
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5796.40264
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you click Catered to You in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 11:50:02.997