Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Take a look here
for more information on Catered to You. More information about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. Usually the Catered to You application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Catered to You's main file takes around 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Catered to You. They take 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5724.22824
alone. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by Catered to You. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 19:06:32.250