Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. More data about the program Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Catered to You. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This info is about Catered to You version 2.0.5746.30091
alone. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by the software company Catered to You. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 06:57:29.230