Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Catered to You. They occupy 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5776.36643
only. You can find below a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found automatically. After you click Catered to You in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-26 04:51:46.533