Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be found here
. Please follow http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Catered to You. They take about 890.23 KB (911592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (584.00 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This info is about Catered to You version 2.0.5751.3098
only. For more Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Some computer users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-30 10:01:44.973