Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. You can find out more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. More details about Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which take 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5760.10322
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by Catered to You. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 16:46:46.583