Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. More info about the application Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory (same installation drive as Windows). Catered to You's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.23 KB (313584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Catered to You. They occupy 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5733.15638
of Catered to You. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by Catered to You. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. When you select Catered to You in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 18:37:22.243