Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. Further information about Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory, subject to the user's choice. Catered to You's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it takes approximately 323.40 KB (331160 bytes) on disk.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 846.90 KB (867224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5782.29459
of Catered to You. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program by the software company Catered to You. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-01 07:02:51.070