Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. You can find out more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.50 KB (313856 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Catered to You. They take about 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5792.38468
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by the software company Catered to You. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 09:08:15.693