Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Additional info about Catered to You can be found here
. Click on http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
to get more information about Catered to You on Catered to You's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it occupies around 306.51 KB (313864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Catered to You. They occupy about 830.01 KB (849928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.51 KB)
This data is about Catered to You version 2.0.5788.4258
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by the software company Catered to You. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:30:22.287