Catered to You
You can find on this page details on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Catered to You. You can get more details on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, depending on the user's option. Catered to You's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.48 KB (313840 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Catered to You. They occupy 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
This info is about Catered to You version 2.0.5780.16852
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by Catered to You. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 17:00:00.330